Grounded in strong values and ethics, the Integrity Selling curriculum embodies the following elements:
- A needs-focused selling system – AID, Inc.
- A simple Behavior Styles language
- An eight-week follow-up course with accountability for application
- Six advanced sessions
- Learning dynamics that affect attitudes, beliefs, and skills
- An ongoing coaching process
Integrity Selling® is often led by your in-house facilitators or managers with several delivery options. Professional trainers are available upon request.
TIMELINE FOR BEHAVIOR CHANGE
Integrity Selling® gets measurable results through accountability for application and supportive coaching.
The above implementation timeline illustrates how sales behaviors change through our unique learning process.
Graduates of Integrity Selling® consistently enjoy the following benefits:
- INCREASED sales
- IMPROVED productivity
- REDUCED call reluctance
- GREATER customer loyalty
- INCREASED achievement drive